Sunday, July 04, 2010

Generational Invesment Opportunites?

In my post yesterday, I mentioned that in my thirty plus years of using "Point and Figure Charts (P&F) that I have never seen as many perfect bearish set-ups for the various ETF indexes, such as DOG, SH, DXD, SDS, TWM, and TA, as I have seen in the past week.  So, why do I like P&F charts so much?  In using these types of charts, I am privy to visualizing the four main phases that all indexes and stocks go through during a typical market cycle.  The four phases are accumulation, advancing, distribution, and declining.
The following Point and Figure Charts are illustrations for assisting you in identifying Phase 2 - Advancing: 

 In regard to SDS, I plan on purchasing at $39 or better with a stop at $34.97.   

In regard to SH, I plan on purchasing at $56 or better with a stop at $51.97.

In regard to TZA, I plan on purchasing at $8.75 or better with a stop at $6.47.

I also like DXD at $32 or better with a stop at $27.97.

As I mentioned, I do consider these inverse index ETFs as generational investment opportunities that are definitely worth the risk, which I am willing to take. 

No comments: