Friday, December 23, 2016

The U.S. Interfered in Foreign Presidential Elections "81" Times From 1946-2000



The LA Times, which is no right-wing media outlet, has a very interesting article about our own interference in elections throughout the world.  Eighty-one times from 1946 to 2000, which does not include the number of military coups that the U.S. instigated over that time horizon.  

I thought it was very interesting, no disturbing, that none of the media outlets, including Fox, made mention of our own hacking/influencing foreign elections during our most recent presidential election.  I don't know how many times I heard the Russians did it.  Like this sort of thing is never done, especially by the United States.  If I had to guess, I would say the leaking of emails, etc. was none by someone within our own National Security Agency.  You know that agency that has all of our private emails, phone records, etc.. 

No comments: