Friday, February 15, 2013

Institute for Works of Religion (IOR)

 
The "Institute for Works of Religion, or the IOR" sounds innocuous enough.  Doesn't it?  I would garner that most people have never heard of it, but they have heard of the Vatican Bank. Why am I blogging about the IOR?  Well, I believe, as many do, that the IOR is a very powerful banking entity throughout the world that operates without much transparency; and the Vatican has just named its new president.  He is Ernst von Freyberg, a German attorney.  And, why is Mr. Freyberg significant?  Not that he is so significant, but his country definitely is in regard to the "Eschaton."   There has always been a very close relationship between Germany and the Vatican.  And, I believe that as time progresses that relationship will become even closer.  As I have blogged in the past, Germany is definitely the country to watch very closely going forward not only as a financial power but as a military power.

No comments: